Beauty Kubes are innovative plastic-free and vegan-friendly solid hair conditioner cubes, and a great eco-friendly alternative to conditioner bars.
Each standard box contains 27 shampoo kubes (equivalent to a 250-300ml bottle of conventional conditioner), packed with natural, hair-loving ingredients in plastic-free packaging, but is also available to try or for travel in a handy 3-cube pack. You may need to use two cubes for long or tangle-prone hair.
Designed to be used in conjunction with Beauty Kubes shampoo kubes available here.
Note that all Beauty Kubes shampoo, body wash & conditioner products are wrapped with a new 100% plastic free, plant-based, home compostable film derived from the cellulose of wood pulp.
Available in various options to suit all hair types:
Normal to dry: Leaves hair feeling hydrated, nourished and incredibly soft and shiny, with:
- Marshmallow root to help de-tangle the hair.
- Macadamia nut oil to nourish and hydrate.
- Jojoba oil to increase hair shine.
- Pink Clay to help remove impurities from the scalp and hair
- Oats, which contain ceramides and lipids to help impart a silky feel on the hair.
- Plant keratin to help strengthen the hair and protect from heat damage.
Sensitive: Formulated to be as gentle on the scalp as possible, while conditioning the hair. With a unique blend of skin and hair nourishing oils, plant extracts and herbs. Contains:
- Coconut milk - to moisturise the hair and scalp.
- Mustard seed oil to help combat dry and itchy scalp. It is a fabulous oil for treating dry hair.
- Passionflower seed oil which contains the 17 amino acids found in plant protein, plus Omega 3, 6 & 9 Fatty Acids. It is an oil that can be helpful in treating dry, itchy scalps.
- Chickweed herb to combat dry and itchy skin.
- Butterfly pea flower
How to use: Take one cube into the shower, crush between wet hands and rub hands together to make a paste, Then simply smooth over the hair, add more water and massage into hair. For best results, comb through with a wide toothed comb to help the conditioner coat all of the hair.
Eve of St Agnes are based in Cornwall, and are an award-winning natural beauty company. All of their plastic-free products are made by hand, aided by some specialised equipment, in their manufacturing facility powered by green energy from solar and wind turbines. Their goal is to provide natural, organic and vegan friendly products, completely free from plastic, sulphates, silicones and other materials that can have highly adverse effects not only on the environment, but also on the skin and general health.
Normal to dry hair: Tapioca starch*, Cocos nucifera milk powder*, Inulin, Avena sativa kernel flour (Oat), Sodium cocoyl isethionate, Sodium cocoyl glutamate, Althaea officinalis root extract, (marshmallow) Glycerin (palm-free, from a rapeseed source), Aqua, Illite, Hydroxypropyl guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Panthenol, Citrus aurantium dulcis peel oil*, (Sweet orange essential oil) Cymbopogon martinii oil*, (Palmarosa essential oil), Pelargonium graveolens flower oil* (Rose geranium oil), Tocopherol, Maltodextrin, Simmondsia chinensis seed oil* (Jojoba oil), Hydrolyzed corn protein, Hydrolyzed wheat protein, Hydrolyzed soy protein, Helianthus annuus seed oil, Macadamia ternifolia seed oil* (Macadamia nut seed oil), d-Limonene**, Geraniol**, Linalol**, Farnesol**, Citral**,