PlanetWrapIt's eco-friendly gift wrapping paper is made in the UK using post consumer recycled materials, water based inks and can be re-used, recycled or composted unlike typical wrapping paper.
These packs come in various pattern combinations as shown and include 4 sheets of kraft wrapping paper each measuring 1m by 50cm.
- Free from solvent based inks, glitter, foil and other non-recyclable contaminants
- Free from plastic packaging
- Fully recyclable with household paper waste
- The ink cartridges used are made with recycled ocean plastic and are recyclable
- Toxin free water based inks mean the paper can be effectively recycled alongside your household paper waste
This slightly textured recycled kraft paper (50gsm) made from recycled materials (80% recycled materials, 20% kraft paper to add strength), colour-washed on one side and brown kraft colour on the other side.
We also stock lots of other eco-friendly gift wrapping items!
We advise that you use paper tape when wrapping your gifts as plastic based rolls contaminate the recycling process. Paper which is soiled with food or grease should also not be recycled.
PlanetWrapIt is a family-run business inspired by the need to protect our planet, plant new trees and provide affordable and sustainable solutions to gift wrapping. PlanetWrapIt print, pack and design all of their gift wrap in their hometown of Retford, Nottinghamshire.