WUKA Perform™️ Swim Bikini Briefs are the perfect period protection that you can wear to the pool, sea or even wild swimming. They are perfect for your light flow days when you want some water fun but are not suitable for your heavy flow days.
- The outer fabric is water repellent
- Quick-drying so you can sunbathe in them just like in your bikini
- So thin can wear under your favourite swimwear too
- Holds at least 10ml of period flow or light leaks - around 2 small tampons' worth.
- The soft, smooth and stretchy nylon fabric will fit nice and comfy in your body.
- High leg cut means you can wear it underneath any other swimwear of your choice.
- Cold wash and dry.
100% satisfaction guarantee: Try one WUKA of each style - refund or exchange for a different size for free up to 40 days after purchase.
Instructions for care:
Handwash: after use, rinse with cold water
Machine wash: Pop your WUKA with similar, dark coloured garments and wash at 30 to 40 degrees. Don't use fabric conditioner. Bikini styles wash cold.
Line dry: Air dry your WUKA Period Pants outside on the line or indoors on an airer. Don't tumble dry.
WUKA stands for WAKE UP KICK ASS. Since 2017, WUKA have been crafting their period underwear and everyday essentials to ensure women, girls, trans-men and any one who needs it can get access to truly game-changing period protection and sustainable essentials.
All of WUKA's underwear is mindfully created to be great for your body and good for the environment. From the Better Cotton Initiative, Organic Certified to Vegan and Carbon Neutral, their undies were designed with the future in mind.
|Size UK||Size WUKA|