Start your little one’s eco journey early with these extra-soft bristle eco baby toothbrushes, crafted with sustainably-grown bamboo. This pack of 4 comes packed in eco-friendly, recyclable packaging.
Bamboo is one of the most sustainable products on earth, thanks to the fact that bamboo is a fast-growing plant. When these baby bamboo toothbrushes reach the end of their life, the handles can either be recycled or composted - returning to the earth.
The bristles used on the toothbrushes are also vegan and BPA Free - meaning that they are kinder to baby’s teeth than traditional plastic bristles.
Wild and Stone's products have been sourced and created in a conscious way, creating minimal social and environmental impact on their journey from raw materials to the consumer. They're bespoke and have been adapted over time based on testing and customer feedback.
- Plastic-free and recyclable packaging
- Toxin-free paint
- DuPont nylon bristles
- Wash thoroughly and remove any loose bristles before first use
- Rinse after each use and let air dry
- Store in an open-air holder
- Replace after 3 months or after illness
- Always supervise babies when brushing
- Please remove bristles before composting your used toothbrus