Order by midnight on 13 December for Christmas delivery
Designed and handmade in the UK, this luxury, eco-friendly Children's Beanbag has fantastic eco credentials and will look stylish in any play space, with its sleek design and handle for easy movability around your home.
It is generously filled with compostable BioFoam beads, which are child and pet friendly, don't harm the environment and help the Bean Bag keep its shape for your ultimate comfort.
Manufactured using quality thread made from recycled plastic bottles saves plastic from landfill and ending up in our oceans giving you peace of mind you are being kind to the planet.
Measures approx 63cm high x 60cm diameter
Recommended for children aged 3+. Please check dimensions before ordering to make sure this product is the right size. For older children 10+ please look at the main Big Beanbag Company range.
Designed and manufactured in the UK by The Big Beanbag Company, who have a truly environmentally-friendly ethos. They have taken every step to make sure all their products are as eco-friendly as possible from fabric to filling so you can rest assured that your Bean Bag has a minimal impact on the environment.
Particular eco credentials include:
- The outer fabric is 100% cotton weave
- The threads are made from recycled plastic bottles
- The filling is 100% compostable (BioFoam beads, a compostable biopolymer made from plants. The Big Beanbag Company are the only company in the world using this vegetable-based alternative to polystyrene bag fillings).
- It is designed to be durable and hard-wearing
- Handmade in the UK to minimise carbon footprint
- Packaged simply in a cardboard box
- The BioFoam filling is held in an inner calico zipped bag, so that the outer bag can be removed for washing
- The Bean Chair comes pre-filled so its ready to use straight out of the box
- Two safety lock zips prevents child’s access to filling but allows you to remove cover for cleaning
- The outer bag is 100% natural so no nasty chemicals are against the skin
- Detailed piped cotton edge
- Contrast coloured top stitch for decoration
- Top stitched seams for a more durable finish
- Fire retardant interlining tested to the latest standard
- Light weight and easy to move
- Measures 82cm high x 75cm length and 80cm width
Care and cleaning
For any light stains on the outer cover, you can spot clean with a damp cloth and leave to dry. More stubborn stains will require you to remove the outer cover. Because these products are made from natural fabrics you must dry clean only.
- We advise to keep fabrics away from direct sunlight to avoid natural bleaching of colours
- Once you’ve finished sitting on the product it is good to pick up your bean bag product and lightly shake so filling and fabrics return to their original shape
- As the outer cover is made from 100% cotton some bobbling will occur due to the natural fibres, this is normal. Use a lint remover over the worst areas to remove the fluff. This will cause no harm to the product but will have it looking as good as new.
- Any loose threads should be cut and not pulled as this will damage the product
Note that this product will be dispatched to you directly from the manufacturer in Cornwall (in a box without plastic packaging!). All products are made by hand in their warehouse so please allow 1-2 weeks from date of order to delivery. This also means it will be dispatched separately to any other items in the same order. The Green Turtle will dispatch other items as usual.
Note that we will provide your name, email and address details to The Big Beanbag Company so that they can fulfil your order and provide you with tracking information. No other data will be shared with them. Please do contact us if you have any queries about this.