The Dog and I have created a herbal infused balm just for your dog, using sweet almond oil, coconut oil and a selection of five herbs known for their skin friendly properties:
- Calendula is anti-inflammatory, moisturising and healing.
- Plantain is anti-inflammatory, soothing and said to promote healing.
- Comfrey is said to promote healing and is also known as 'knitbone' for this reason.
- Yarrow has so many uses but is most famous as a wound healer.
- Rosemary is said to offer anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and antiseptic properties.
A little bit of magic in a tin.
Perfect for hot spots, minor cuts, grazes, insect bites and stings.
Packaged in a recyclable aluminium tin. Note there is a small epe liner in the lid.
The Dog and I is all about luxury grooming products which are kind to you, your dog and the planet. They use high quality, plant based ingredients, which are gentle and effective. They also use natural, dog friendly essential oils and absolutely no harsh detergents such as SLS and SLES which you will find in the majority of commercial brands.
They are a small family business and all their products are handmade, tested only on humans and completely cruelty free.