This set of six reusable silicone straws provides an eco-friendly, easily transportable alternative to plastic straws. Six food-grade straws are included, as well as a plant-based cleaning brush and a natural carry pouch.
Available in two sizes:
Smoothie - Length 25cm, inside diameter 9mm
Standard - Length 24.5cm, inside diameter 5mm
- Straws: 100% pure silicone, non-toxic and contain no plastic-fillers, easy to clean and dishwasher safe. For best result, handwash and clean inside with the cleaning brush.
- Brush: Plastic-free, biodegradable and made from plant bristles
- Carry pouch: GOTS certified organic cotton with a secure drawstring closure. The travel pouch is also handy for carrying travel cutlery or other zero waste essentials
- Packaging: Recycled card, plastic-free
Why do we love these straws?
- Easily transportable – they can fold up so are easy to pop in a bag or pocket
- Soft on your teeth
- Long-lasting and durable
- Long enough for tall drinks and can be cut to a shorter size if you prefer
Supplied by EcoLiving, a UK-based stockist, where passion for sustainability and tackling the climate crisis is at the heart of all they do, ensuring transparent and ethical sourcing, production and distribution that you can trust. They are FSC® certified, so all wood used in the manufacturing of their products is from well managed forests. They are also partnered with Eden Reforestation Project, a global initiative employing local people to plant millions of trees every year. Their entire operation is carbon neutral, meaning they have a net zero carbon footprint. Check out EcoLiving's huge range of quality, sustainable and ethical products.
I got these for my 6 year old niece who loves straws.
They got the "Wow" reaction from her as she opened them.
The colours are vibrant (perfect for anyone 6 or 6 at heart) the flexability is perfect for her rather than a ridgid metal one and the bigger diameter of the straw got a thumbs up too.
The cleaner isn't quite as wide as the straws so doesn't clean anything sticky from the sides as well as the one I have for our metal ones.
But another great product from the Green Turtle shelves.
Hi Elinor. What a lovely gift for your niece! We’re so glad you both like the straws. Thanks for taking the time to review
They are slightly thicker than I expected but great quality and nice colours. I have only tried them with water, but they would surely work with much thinker liquids like smoothies.
Hi Viktoria. Thanks for reviewing the silicone straws. We’re glad you love them!