Avoid plastic cling film by making your own wax food wrap, or refresh your current wrap with this wax wrap refresher block. Available in vegan or bees wax, this block of wax mixture combines wax, pine rosin and jojoba oil.
The pine rosin and jojoba oil in the block aid tackiness and hold antibacterial qualities.
Fabric is not included.
Each block will refresh roughly 3 medium sized wax wraps. Note beeswax is more durable than vegan option.
How to use:
- Simply place the block in a glass bowl over a pan of hot water to melt.
- Place your wrap on an oven tray lined with parchment paper.
- Use a (clean) paintbrush to apply the maltern wax mixture to your wrap.
- Pop the wrap on the oven for a couple of minutes to evenly distribute the wax.
- Please note, wrap will be extremely hot when wax is maltern. Leave to cool on the tray.
- Bees or soy and candellila wax
- pine rosin
- jojoba oil
Earth Kind are a small family run business, located on the East Yorkshire Coast and hand-make eco-friendly products to reduce waste, plastic consumption and to help our planet.
Green energy is used to produce their products and run their sewing machine, and they primarily use solar panels to power their daytime work. The packaging for sending parcels out is all recyclable, home compostable, reusable and recycled where possible. Check out the full eco-friendly range handmade by Earth Kind.
These are OK. If found melting them as per the instructions didn't work very well so just grated it on to my wraps and heated in the oven. Also the wax isn't very tacky so doesn't stay very well around sandwiches unless packed tight in a lunch box
Hi Graham, thanks for your review and for your feedback too. Much appreciated!
Glad you're happy Nicola! Thanks for your review.
Easy to use and great results. My wraps are like new!
Hi Ruth, thank you for leaving a review. Great news that the wax refresher block worked so well for you!