Wild & Stone’s eco-friendly stainless steel razor has been created for people who are looking for a smooth and comfortable shaving experience but are also looking to be kind to our planet.
These metal safety razors are cleverly designed for both face and body, with a grooved edge made for a precision wet shave that’s not only clean but gentle on the skin. The long handle and textured grip allow for a safe shave in those hard to reach areas.
Unlike their plastic counterparts, stainless steel safety razors are incredibly easy to recycle, just remove the blade, wipe off the residue, and place it into the metal recycling alongside your food cans. We recommend making a slot in a can for safe disposal.
Safety razors are also very affordable over the long-term, with cost-effective razor blades available.
Available in various vibrant colours. Comes with a cotton travel bag and 5 blades. Packaged in recyclable card packaging (plastic-free).
Instructions for use
- Before first use unscrew the handle of the razor from the head and insert the blade, ensuring not to touch the sharp ends, then securely reattach the head. Ensure the head is in the correct position with ridges facing upwards.
- Moisten the razor and the skin, applying pressure shaving gel or oil. Hold the razor at a 45-degree angle to the skin and gently glide the razor over your skin, shaving only in straight lines. Avoid adding pressure to the razor.
- This razor is unisex and can be used on all areas of the body, including the face, underarms and bikini areas.
- To ensure the longevity of your razor, rinse and wipe down after use and avoid exposure to long stints of moisture.
- Replace the blade after it becomes dull.
- Place the razor head down into the cotton carry bag when storing.
Wild and Stone's products have been sourced and created in a conscious way, creating minimal social and environmental impact on their journey from raw materials to the consumer.
This is lovely and works really nicely. I was concerned about the blades slipping having fitted them myself, but the design is great and this isn't an issue at all - plus quite easy to set up. Lovely transport/storage pouch included as well.
Hi Emily, thanks for your review and feedback of the safety razor set. We're glad you love it so much!