WUKA Period Pants look and feel like your regular underwear, but have the power to absorb your period flow. Every WUKA prevents over 200 disposables from going to landfill with every pair. Save up to 50% compared to best selling disposable pads and tampons.
WUKA period pants have a gusset that rises high in the front and back to protect you from any type of bleeding. A moisture-wicking top layer draws your flow away. Absorbent, leakproof and breathable mid layers lock it in to keep you dry. Wear, wash, reuse, all you need do is choose your style.
Available in two style options for medium flow:
- The ultimate range is made from GOTS certified cotton, in a bikini style with flattering high cut leg, soft and comfy.
- Made from BCI certified cotton, the Basics hipster range is made simpler and in higher volumes, so that savings can be passed onto you.
Medium flow: Holds 15 ml of period flow or light leaks - around 3 tampons' worth. See here for other flow options.
100% satisfaction guarantee: Try one WUKA of each style - refund or exchange for a different size for free up to 40 days after purchase.
Instructions for care:
- Handwash: after use, rinse with cold water
- Machine wash: Pop your WUKA with similar, dark coloured garments and wash at 30 to 40 degrees. Don't use fabric conditioner. Seamless styles wash cold.
- Line dry: Air dry your WUKA Period Pants outside on the line or indoors on an airer. Don't tumble dry.
WUKA stands for WAKE UP KICK ASS. Since 2017, WUKA have been crafting their period underwear and everyday essentials to ensure women, girls, trans-men and any one who needs it can get access to truly game-changing period protection and sustainable essentials.
All of WUKA's underwear is mindfully created to be great for your body and good for the environment. From the Better Cotton Initiative, Organic Certified to Vegan and Carbon Neutral, their undies were designed with the future in mind.
Minimally packaged in a compostable cornstarch wrapper in FSC certified recyclable card.
Sizing summary (note that we recommend you size up in Basics style):
|Size UK||Size WUKA|
100% reliable pants and eco-friendly. It arrived with a care introductions card which is useful. I now have 4 of these and stop buying the single used pants.
Hi Luz. Great to hear you've made the change to period pants. They are such a good swap so we're glad you love them! Thanks for your review.